Elephant Stew

Yesterday I purchased a new cookbook entitled "Passport to Food'.  The book is written by the ladies of the American Women's Club of Lagos, Nigeria.  I love the expat cookbooks, since they contain unique recipes from all over the world.  I thought you might enjoy my two favorite recipes from the book.   I haven't tried them, but I am SURE they are wonderful!!  Let me know what you think!  


Elephant Stew 
1 Elephant 
salt and pepper 
Brown gravy 
2 rabbits, optional 

Cut elephant into bite-sized pieces.    Cover with lots of brown gravy.    Cook over low heat for about 4 weeks.  This will serve 4200 people.   If more are expected, the 2 rabbits may be added, but do this only if necessary as most people do not like to find hare in their stew.  



Honeymoon Salad 
Lettuce Alone!  

Enjoy!!!  

Comments

Popular Posts